Coronation Road, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5
This property is self-contained over five floors, inclusive of a lower ground floor, and also has private car parking space towards the rear and side of the property. There is also free parking opposite the property on promenade and one 6 one bedroom apartments Bungalow.
Existing building has 3 passenger lift and can be used in conversion. It has 56 rooms and 42 rooms are
en suite so the connections for waste are easily managed for each flat. Existing building has Gas, water electric connection and all utilities are easily accessible.
The property is square in shape and is facing the beach front. It is neighboured with residential properties to the left and across the road on the right hand side also. To the rear of the property it is neighboured with holiday apartments as can be seen in the photo below.
- Residential site overlooking Irish Sea and complete detached buildings
- Conversion in to 29 flats ( 19 two bed room and 6 one bedroom) Conversion scheme
- 1 minute walk to high street and 2 minutes’ walk to bus station and 5 minutes’ walk to tram station
- 12 apartments with balcony and sea view
- Full Planning application approved
- Fully private development with 34 private parking spaces
- Corner building with accessible from 3 sides
- Passenger lifts are already installed and can be used as part of conversion
- 5 penthouses (3 penthouses with Balconies)
Under the Property Misdescription Act 1991 we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer of contract. The seller does not make any representations to give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to give us financial information in order to verify you financial position before we can recommend any offer to the vendor.